Monday, March 5, 2007

Baby Idol Correction


So...apparently Kendall has made the Baby Idol competition. I found her picture on the website today!!! I had emailed them and asked why her picture wasn't up, no reponse, but I guess they decided to allow identical twins to enter separately. I take back all the mean things I said about the radio station. I feel better now that they both are up...I wanted to see them both.

Voting day for Kendall is Wednesday night beginning at 6 pm PST and Friday night for Sydney at the same time. I went to the site again and apparently you have to sign up as a listener to the station in order to vote. I did, of course, but do not feel obligated to. I wasn't aware that this was part of the voting situation. Either way, hopefully they will make the top 100. Oh, and top prize is $925 from BECU and $1000 gift card to Babies R' Us. That's a ton of diapers...which we need! LOL


ps. remember, first group goes up in a few hours.

No comments: