Saturday, September 15, 2007

Bucks in Seattle!

The Girls First Game with Mom and Dad!


Let me begin by apologizing to my brother for taking the girls to an Ohio State game for their first football game...I hope you will forgive me!

Today we took the girls to their first football game ever and I am not going to lie...I was a little nervous about it. Turns out that our seats could not have been more perfect! Top (and I mean top) water side corner of the stadium. So, consequently we had noone behind us. The day was great, and the weather held up too. It was a balmy high 60's and partly sunny...which is good weather for out this way! The girls were great and loved all the clapping, cheering, band, and noise. They were real troopers as you will see from the pics and videos! Grandpa Fred and Uncle Kris made it safe and sound minutes before the kickoff. We decided to have one girl wear Purple and Gold (for Dad's new school) and the other Scarlet and Grey ( for the home state!) Since Sydney wore OSU last year for the Michigan/OSU game, we thought she should wear OSU this time...so, Kendall was UW and Sydney was OSU. They were too cute (as always) and were a big hit with all the fans...from both sides. A big thanks to Grandpa Fred for coming here and taking us to the game. It was a blast...(and for those who don't already know - OSU 33 UW 14)














PS...first video below is for Papa and Nana
Oh...and Michigan finally won today ---->GO BLUE!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was great. Thanks again ladies, we'll have to go see the Sonics play this year. You get the tickets, I'll drive.
uncle kris

Anonymous said...

I love those girls~~
Gramie

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. Wish we could have been there too. The girls are so cute with their little outfits. Thanks for letting one of them wear scarlet and grey, smile, I am sure it wasn't easy for you.