Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Best Rivalry in Sports!

OSU 14 Michigan 3
Although the weather stunk and injuries plagued our QB, we still had a good time watching the best rivalry in sports! Sydney supported Michigan with me and Kendall supported OSU with Dad. Girls took a nap through most of the game, but were up at the end when OSU won...AGAIN!
Sydney Lee

Kendall Rose making her phone calls!

Sydney Lee singing and clapping to the Fight Song, "Hail to the Victors"

"I knew we would win the whole time!"

"I can fit, I know it!"

Sydney Lee reading

Happy Happy girls!

Toes, Ears, and Nose

Uncle Kris built a sculpture out of duplo blocks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their hair!!!!!
They look like little baby dolls.
Uncle Kris, I like your hair too!
You should keep it long!
Love to all Gramie/Mom.

Anonymous said...

Ok they look pretty cute but not in the Michigan gear(poor thing) L.O.L!! Kendall looks awsome in the OHIO State clothes. GO OHIO!!!!,Love Josi:)

Anonymous said...

Nice-josi