Friday, December 14, 2007

SANTA

Waiting for Santa

Kendall Rose waiting for her matching socks at Gymboree

The girls trying to warm up to Santa

Kendall and Santa

The calm before the storm
The girls saw Santa this week. Things went as I expected, although I had the girls switched. I was sure Kendall would be the one who would not like him, but turns out it was Sydney who decided she wanted nothing to do wth him. They both lasted about 45 second though, which was long enough to take a pretty decent picture. Keep a look out in the mail for your own finished copy...I will be sending them out soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, they have taken my breath away. How beautiful they look in their Christmas dresses!
They are little angels
Love Gramie

Anonymous said...

santa must have loved them!! love,josi