Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

** NEW VIDEOS BELOW**







Here are some pictures of Christmas morning. The girls were a little hesitant at first, handing me a 1 inch by 1 inch piece of wrapping paper, but eventually they got the hang of it, and dug right in. Thank you to everyone for the wonderful gifts. They love all of them! I asked Sydney today if she knew who was coming to house today (the correct answer being Uncle Kris) and she answered simply, "Santa" so he must have made a good impression. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Jessica Jordan said...

Merry Christmas! It's really too bad none of our kids got anything for Christmas, right? Happy New Year too ... here's to a wedding year for you!!!

Matthew said...

Happy Birthday Jamie! OK, so the fact that I am posting a January 24 comment on a Christmas Blog entry means that you need to update your blog. That's ok, I love you so much anyhow :) You are, to say the least, a tad busy! I miss you so much. Thinking of you. ~ Jessica (oops, logged in as Matt ... it's ok, you know its me!)