Monday, May 17, 2010

Bush's Birthday Weekend


So this is not where we stayed...but it will be my house someday! HAHA
Don't you love the red door!


This is the cabin we stayed in. It was super cozy and perfect for a weekend getaway to celebrate Bush's birthday. We had a great time catching up, playing games, drinking, etc. You get the point! Happy Birthday Bush!


We went on a small walk the first night to find the river and this was found along the rail of a bridge we crossed. I am convinced Brandon jogged ahead at some point in time and did this just for me, although he denies it vehemently. Can you believe that??? He loves me...he really loves me!!


NOT ADVISED. Then I got to watch Luke walk across the whole bridge on the railing! Held my breath the whole time!



Climber Brandon decided it would be a good idea to climb UP into the bridge from underneath and got crapped on by some bird! Lesson learned!


Getting ready to play Catch Phrase






Air guitar


Love this picture even though the lighting is poor...Luke is braiding Danelle's hair!




Izzy!


Natalie had just purchased this fancy new chair. Super light weight, folds down to next to nothing...and you balance on it. I loved it, but the boys were not too fond.


Classic!


Jones and I at the top of our hike the next day.

No comments: