Thursday, August 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Kendall and Sydney

Sydney and Kendall had a great 1st Birthday. Grammie, Grandma, Kendall, Sydney, and I went to the mall and Grammie bought the girls their first pair of real shoes! They loved the Stride Right store and had fun wandering around and seeing what fun things it had to offer. They both were hilarious walking in thier new shoes! They were heavy but they did great (see video) So, we had fun at the mall and the girls are learning at an early age what to do on your birthday....GO SHOPPING!


"Hey...did you know it is my birthday today?"

"Ohh....those boots are cute...we need some of those!"

"I am so happy I am getting new shoes!"

"This is how old I am today..."

Seeing double?


"These things are so silly on my feet!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday Kendall & Sydney!!!! You are too cute and I am so glad you had a fun day of shopping and cake! Have a great bday party on Saturday and give big hugs to your mom! Love, Annie
P.S. Miss you Jamie and glad to see you are having a fun summer with the girls.