Monday, February 25, 2008

Elmo's Everywhere...

Girls got a package in the mail today from Grammie and Grandpa Fred with a bunch of Elmo stuff...here they are opening up their package! Oh...and more pics to come I just don't have time before I go to work. Enjoy



Also, thanks to all those who sent the girls Valentine's Day cards and gifts (we got most of them this weekend when Brandon brought them down from Seattle) They loved their new clothes and wore their "love" and "heart" shirts from Papa a Nana on V-day...too cute.
Love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They make my heart smile!!!!!
I love you Kendall Rose
I love you Sydney Lee.
Gramie!

Sarah said...

oh my god. they say elmo now. elmo. i just left like a few days ago and they are naming Sesame Street Characters!!! wow. fast times at washington square apartments.