Saturday, February 20, 2010

Artists


My mom does sewing for a girl named Maria. She came over yesterday to pick up her things, and Sydney was insistant on painting her a picture before she arrived. She came by and the girls gave her the painting they did. She loved it...here is a bit of the email she wrote to my mom, attached with the picture above:
Please share this with the twins. I really love the painting they gave me. I actually just bought a frame last weekend but what stumped what to put in it and the watercolor works perfectly. It even mathes the colors in my house. Believe it it not it looks like real art!! Please tell them thank you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gramie needs a painting for her house. Maybe you can make me one when I come out, okay?
Love you all.
xoxoxoxoxo

Creo said...

savants...

Anonymous said...

Jamie, I'll hire them to paint one for my TV ROOM! Start a college fund.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Kris should make some room at the "Gallery".. We too would love to add some Kendall and Sydney art work to our walls!! Love nana and papa