Thursday, May 10, 2007

Out with the old...in with the new

Kendall Rose Sydney Lee



Remember how the girls favorite toys were their spoons...well forget that! Their new favorite toy happens to be my ID badge for school. I was so happy when Kendall's face would light up when I got home. I thought, " she really misses me!" Then I would pick her up and I would realize that it wasn't me she was so excited about, but it was my ID hanging from my neck. She immediately would sieze it and then get mad because it was around my neck. So, she has found her new favorite toy. Of course, then Sydney wanted it too, and then the fighting and tugging began. So, I had another one for the wellness center and now they each have their own ID badge. Phew...that was a close one. I have a sense this is going to be a problem as they get older. "She has one, now where is mine?"




No comments: