Friday, May 25, 2007

Starting Early




So, yesterday while we were getting stuff ready for the BBQ, I thought, "oh, we have a Black Butte in the fridege...I will take it to the BBQ." (it's my favortite beer) I sat it down next to the diaper bag and continued to get other stuff ready before we headed out. When I turned around, Miss Kendall Rose had found my Black Butte and was enjoying it quite thoroughly! Had to have a little chat with her about the drinking age being 21 and it was a little to early to start drinking...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems that Kendall and Evan will get along just fine. He loves his beer too! We will have to keep a close eye on them, smile.
See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Hude could make a special batch of homebrew with a low alcohol content as soon as the girls are ready. Just let us know.