Saturday, October 27, 2007

Carlton Farm






















We took the girls to pick out their first pumpkins today! We went to Carlton Farm just south of Everett by Lake Stevens. It was a beautiful day and we made the most of it. Unfortunately, my camera ran out of battery so we only have pics of the pumkin patch. The girls also enjoyed the kid maze, and the animal farm. They got to see roosters, goats, pigs, sheep, bunnies, and peakcocks. They loved the animals and were eager to touch them. Kendall received a nice lick from one of the goats who seemed fascintated by the two of them. We also found some nice pumkins to carve tonight while watching the OSU game. So, enjoy the pics and GO BUCKS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the cutest grandbabies in the whole world! Lucky, Lucky me!
Wish I could be there to help you carve, I love carving pumpkins. Maybe 09'
Gramie