Monday, October 15, 2007

Snowbunnies

This weekend the girls and I headed back home to Seattle. It was our first time back since leaving and I think we all were glad to be back home. Grammie and Grandpa Fred sent the girls their first winter coats and this weekend it was cold enough to wear them while we were out on the deck. Zack and Amanda (see pics below) came over for a BBQ. The girls are going to be their flower girls next summer and they can't wait! Kendall loved wearing her pink hat and thought she was hot stuff prancing around the deck. They stayed warm in their new coats and we had a good (last) dinner on the deck.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!! Something about new winter coats makes me smile. Reminds me of another time three young girls modelled their new winter coats. Thank you for brightening my day!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the coats fit~ I love the hat. Did Sydney get one?

Jamie said...

THE GIRLS BOTH GOT NEW HATS. IT REMINDS ME OF SHOWING OFF MY NEW COATS TOO UNCLE CLARK!