Monday, October 8, 2007

T.G.I.F

Kendall Rose, Bush, and Natalie

Kendall giving Kisses

Sydney and Mom

Dad and Sydney

Future Flower Girl and the Bride to be!


Brandon came down to Portland this weekend for his first visit since we have moved. We had a good time and on Friday night we went to...of course...Friday's. Bush, Natalie, Kris, and Sarah were also in attendance. Dinner was nice and the girls enjoyed getting out for a night on the town! LOL! Saturday we took it easy with the girls and Aunt Sarah and Uncle Kris stopped by to say hello. Sunday we took the girls to the mall and let them play in the kiddie play area...which they love! I will have pics of their time there coming soon. So all in all, we had a really nice weekend with Dad here. This coming weekend the girls and I are planning a trip back home to Seattle and I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed again and I am sure the girls are anxious to see the kitties!

No comments: