Tuesday, January 8, 2008

And the correct answer is...

Unfortunately the vast majority of those who voted on the poll were wrong. The correct answer is......(drum roll) ......

HOT DOG

Thanks to all for participating in the poll. I had fun seeing what everyone was voting for and knowing that most of you were getting it wrong! LOL. I will try to come up with another fun fact to quiz you all on again!

Here are the girls eating their "Hot Dog"




As a side note...
Any soft meat they eat, for example meatballs, are all "hot dog" to them...and...


The other day I took the girls to Target and apparently they now remember that Target sells "hot dog" at the snack counter. So, the entire time we were walking through Target, Sydney kept repeating "hot dog" over and over again...until they split one before we left!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love this video.

Anonymous said...

As soon as I pick out a favorite video, up pops a new favorite.!!
miss and love you all .. nana