Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Love Technology

So...I love this picture for two reasons.
1. Kendall is giving Grandpa Fred a virtual kiss live on the computer
2. Kendall's plumber butt crack!
One of the gifts the girls got from Gramie and Grandpa Fred was a camera for the computer. So, around once a week we have a video call with them and the girls love it. It is amazing what technology can do these days. You actually feel as though you are right there with them. It is so nice for the girls to see them and talk to them on a weekly basis. The girls spend most of the conversation showing them their "monkey belly's" and kissing the computer screen over and over again. They also like to show off the new words they have learned that week, like the more recent "Eh-moh" (aka Elmo) Also, Brandon has a camera now so we are able to talk with Dad live too throughout the week while we are separated. It is nice to be able to keep in touch this way. Thanks Gramie and Grandpa Fred. And if anyone else wants to have a video call, just let us know...the girls will love it!
Ps...the title of this blog posting was especially for a particular someone from Brunswick, Ohio !!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is how you love your babies when they live so far away!
Thank you Brandon and Jamie.
Can't even begin to tell you how much I love those girls!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Gramie

Anonymous said...

This is when you realize how different things are for them than when we were their age! I don't even think I had figured out my sit-n-spin yet and they are talking to grandma and grandpa over the computer! haha - lucky girls. Give them kisses for me.
~Natalie

Anonymous said...

Love the plumber look. Jamie, I hope you are hanging in there on night shift and getting some rest. Have a great weekend in Seattle. Jess

Anonymous said...

Jamie, It has been awhile since I last saw the girl's blog and I love, love, love the pictures and video of their first Christmas snow! It made me feel warm and fuzzy all over. Love to you all, Uncle Clark and Aunt Corinne.