Friday, March 6, 2009

Our wedding photographer

Tonight Kendall Rose was messing around with the camera (not the best idea I am sure) I figured she was just imagining she was taking pictures and it was pretty cute actually. Little did I know that she was actually filming us and everything that was going on. Here are the best quality recordings in order...and they had about 10 little videos that I had to delete, which were also in the mix. I think we have found our wedding photographer! What do you think?

She should be pretty inexpensive, which is a plus for sure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHEESE!, SMILE!
uncle kristopher

Jamie said...

Unfortunately Kendall Rose has informed me that she is already booked the day of our wedding. Something about going to the "playpark" and "swimmin" with her sister!