Tuesday, February 6, 2007

GRANDMA IS HERE!!


Well, the day has finally arrived...Grandma is here! Thank God. And she made it here safe and sound, which is also a miracle. When she left her house on Saturday there was a blizzard. Almost didn't make it to Detroit in time to catch her flight, but somehow she managed. Unfortunately however, she had planned to stop in Ann Arbor to see Jonathon, but with the huge delay, she wasn't able to make it and see him before she left. She was very upset naturally, but once she got here and saw the girls, it all melted away. We are all doing great, and Grandma is settling into her new home in Seattle quite nicely. We are getting her room set up and once all her stuff arrives in the mail...it will be official. She now lives on the west coast!

I have a bit of other information to report also, for those that don't know yet. I am moving back to the "Couve" so that I can finish school! My mom, the girls, and I will be making the move just for the months of April and May though, and then back to Seattle for the summer. The Fall is still up-in-the-air as to where I will be for school. Hopefully I will be able to finish here in Seattle, but we will see. I am anxious to get back to school, but nervous about the move. Details have yet to be worked out, but all should go well, and without Grandma here, none of it would be possible. YEAH GRANDMA! (aka MOM) I will keep you posted.

We took the girls on an outing today, just to the mall, but it was nice to just get out of the house with the girls. They did so well, and were little superstars everywhere we went. They bring smiles to people's faces and it is so nice to see them interact with people. They are getting so big!

We will keep updating the move for you all, as soon as we have details to share. For now, we are all just glad that Grandma is finally here. Til next time...


2 comments:

Terry and Fred said...

I check out this site every single day. In fact I check it out a couple of times a day. I love to watch them grow.
I'm jealous Rosemarie! Give them lots of love, enough for both of us.
Always
Terry

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that your mom made it safe and sound!! I wish you the best of luck with school!! Tell your Mom I said Hi.