Friday, February 16, 2007

Moving to Portland



Hello everyone,


As most of you know, I am returning to school again this April. I am excited and scared to be going back. I received news that my schedule would be five days a week, so we have to make the move to Portland so that I can finish. Originally, we wanted to get a place in Vancouver, as I already know and am comfortable with the area. Last week however, while searching Craigslist, I came across an offer we just couldn't pass up. So, my mom, the girls, and I have found an apartment in SW Portland to sub-lease. Amazingly, the woman needed someone from April 3-June 12. Almost exactly the dates of my Spring quarter! Also, now we won't have to worry about furniture, pots and pans, beds, utilities, etc. We have it all there for us and all we have to do is move ourselves. I am so happy that we found this place...it was a real blessing. Next weekend, we are going to meet with the woman and do some paperwork. Then all should be good to go! So, for those who are curious, here is our new address:

7657 SW 74th Ave. #4, Portland, Or. 97223
ps. Middle pic is Kendall, other two are Sydney!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, what great news. It was like the sub-lease was designed just for you. Is that going to be really close to Natalie & Bush's? That would be nice if it is. I am so excited that things are falling into place. I know coming back to school will be tough, but you are going to do great. Hello, once you have carried, delivered, and been a mom to twins, you can do ANYTHING. Plus, you have TEAM JAMIE in your court. We will all do everything we can to help you survive the term ... believe me we will need the help too, and I think that frequent doses of Kendall and Sydney will be just what we tired seniors need to boost our energy for those last 8 weeks. See, mutual arrangement :). Love, Jess

Anonymous said...

Yipeee!!!! I am so excited that things are working out for you. And that you are coming back to school, because you were meant to be a nurse- the world needs you to be a nurse and rockstar mom. I second what Jess said about TEAM JAMIE, we are ready to procrastinate by playing with the girls! Congrats on the place and can't wait to see you all. Love, Annie

Anonymous said...

Plus, when I'm not working on school work (not as often as I would like, mind you), I am totally bored. I have no life and can't get one until school is over. So I am captive baby-sitter. Plus, I'm CPR certified! haha
--Alida