Sunday, February 25, 2007

Weekend at Uncle Kris's House



We made our way down to Uncle Kris's house in Vancouver this weekend. He was up in Seattle, so we traded houses. We had a nice visit and we got to see our new house in Portland. Janet, the woman we are subleting from was really nice and she loved the girls. She is leaving for China for the few months we will be staying at her place. I am excited to get the ball rolling and ready for school. I figure, the sooner I start back, the sooner I will be done! So, here are a few pics from our stay at Uncle Kris's. The girls love to be in just their diapers! The less clothing the better...

ps. Thanks Uncle Kris.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uber cute!!!!!
They might look even cuter if they had **gasp/dare I say** their ears pierced!
-Quasi-Aunt Sarah ;)

Anonymous said...

my bed smells like little babies, maybe its cause there were little babies rolling around in it all weekend. Glad I could help you ladies during you trip to the 'Couve, come back anytime.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, their smiles are the best! They make me smile, too. So much for the gruff exterior. That vid of you tickling one of the twins was awesome! It made me laugh.

Alida

Anonymous said...

I took care of a twin baby girl last night at the hospital, just a few months older than Kendall and Sydney. They were so adorable, and it made me miss you like crazy. Counting the weeks until you are local for a while ... :) Jessica

Anonymous said...

let them decided if they wish to have pierced ears for themselves.

also, jamie don't you wish you had a sister? me too!!!!!!

love the entertainment, keep i up

Unknown said...

Hi Jamie, Kendall & Sydney, I've literally spent the past half hours looking at the pics & videos, I think I'm addicted & now I can tell the girls apart! Best of luck to you in Portland, I'm glad you found a place already. Hope to see you, Brandon & the girls soon! -- Mariska